LOGICA CAPITAL ADVISERS, LLC
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
1. NO OFFER OF SECURITIES. You acknowledge that the Information and Materials (as defined below) contained on this Site are not and should not be construed as legal, tax, accounting or investment advice (including any advice concerning the suitability or profitability of any security or investment). Under no circumstances should this Site or any Information and Materials be used or considered as an offer to subscribe or a solicitation by Logica or any investment fund or other entity directly or indirectly managed by Logica, to invest in any investment fund managed by Logica. Offers can only be made where lawful under, and in compliance with, applicable law. By accessing this Site, you agree and acknowledge that (a) you are an “accredited investor” within the meaning of Rule 501 under the U.S. Securities Act of 1933, as amended; (b) you are a “qualified client” as such term is defined under the Investment Advisers Act of 1940, as amended, subject to certain exceptions; and (c) you have a substantive pre-existing relationship with Logica. Further, you agree and acknowledge that you are familiar with these standards and shall provide Logica with written evidence and/or representations confirming your compliance with these standards upon reasonable request.
Unless otherwise indicated, trademarks, service marks, service names, slogans, logotypes, or logos on the Site are the trademarks, registered trademarks, service marks, or trade dress of Logica. Any other third-party trademarks, service marks, or service names on the Site are used for identification purposes only and are the property of their respective owners. You are prohibited from using any marks for any purpose, including, but not limited to, use as metatags on other pages or sites on the World Wide Web, without prior written permission of Logica or such third-party.
You may not use this Site to transmit, distribute or store material (i) in violation of any applicable law or regulation, (ii) in a manner that shall infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property right of another or violate the privacy, publicity or other personal right of another, or (iii) that is defamatory, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of this Site. You agree you have not taken and will not take any action that might compromise the security of the Site, render the Site inaccessible to others or otherwise cause damage to the Site, and you have not and will not add to, subtract from, or otherwise modify the content on the Site.
5. RESIDENTS OF CANADA. This Site and any Information and Materials in or accessible through this Site are not, and under no circumstances are to be construed as, a prospectus, an offering memorandum, an advertisement or a public offering of securities in Canada or any province or territory thereof. No securities commission or similar regulatory authority in Canada has reviewed or in any way passed upon this Site and any Information and Materials in or accessible through this Site or the merits of the securities described herein and any representation to the contrary is an offence. Under no circumstances are this Site and any Information and Materials in or accessible through this Site to be construed as an offer to sell securities or as a solicitation of an offer to buy securities in any jurisdiction of Canada. Any offer or sale of the securities described herein in Canada will be made only under an exemption from the requirements to file a prospectus with the relevant Canadian securities regulators. This Site and any Information and Materials in or accessible through this Site are made available only to Canadian resident clients who qualify as an “accredited investor” as such term is defined in section 1.1 of National Instrument 45-106 Prospectus Exemptions and, in Ontario, in section 73.3(1) of the Securities Act (Ontario), as applicable, and, a “permitted client” as such term is defined in section 1.1 of NI 31-103 or a “permitted client” as such term is defined in in section 1 of Multilateral Instrument 32-102 Registration Exemptions for Non-Resident Investment Fund Managers (“MI 32-102”), as applicable. In addition, upon receipt any Information and Materials from this Site, each Canadian recipient hereby confirms that it has expressly requested that the Information and Materials be drawn up in the English language only. De plus, dès réception de ces documents, chaque récipiendaire canadien confirme par la présente qu’il a expressément demandé que ces documents soient rédigés seulement en anglais. By accessing this Site, you agree and acknowledge that you expressly consent to receiving the Information and Materials from Logica.
6. DISTRIBUTION. This Site and any Information and Materials in or accessible through this Site are not directed at, or intended for distribution to or use by, any person or entity who is a citizen or resident of or located in any jurisdiction where such distribution, publication, availability or use would be contrary to applicable law or regulation or which would subject Logica to any registration or licensing requirement. The products and services referred to on this Site may be subject to legal and regulatory requirements applicable in the jurisdiction where you are a resident and/or may not be suitable to you or available in the jurisdiction in which you are located. Those who choose to access this Site do so on their own initiative and are responsible for establishing the legality, usability and correctness of any Information and Materials under any or all jurisdictions and the compliance of that Information and Materials with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. You may not use or export the Information and Materials in violation of U.S. laws and regulations. You confirm that you have not been solicited, required or advised to access this Site or to make any request that Logica provide you with any information about the investment funds managed by it. The Information and Materials contained on this Site are not intended to constitute, and should not be construed as, investment advice. Potential investors in investment funds managed by Logica should seek their own independent financial advice.
7. NO PROFESSIONAL ADVICE OR SOLICITATION OF OFFERS. This Site is not intended to provide any tax, legal, insurance, or investment advice, and nothing on the Site should be construed as a recommendation to buy, sell, or hold any investment or security or to engage in any investment strategy or transaction. Logica does not represent that the securities products or services discussed on the Site are suitable or appropriate for you based on your personal investment objectives, financial circumstances and risk tolerance. You should consult your business advisor, attorney, or tax and accounting advisor regarding your specific business, legal or tax situation. Nothing on the Site shall be construed as a solicitation to buy or an offer to sell a security or any other product or service by Logica or any third party.
8. INVESTMENT RISKS. Past performance of our investment funds, investment strategies, accounts and services is no guarantee of future results. Investment return and principal value for our investment funds, accounts an investment strategies may fluctuate, and you may have a gain or loss when you sell. Our investment funds, accounts, services, investment strategies and other investment products are subject to risks, including possible loss of the principal amount invested. Our investment funds, accounts and investment strategies are not insured by the FDIC and are not deposits or obligations of or guaranteed by any financial institution. Each investment fund’s risks are discussed in the corresponding private placement memorandum and related offering documents, which should be read carefully before investing.
12 RELIANCE ON INFORMATION POSTED. The information presented on or through the Site is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such Information and Materials by you or any other visitor to the Site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents. This Site may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers, and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators, and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these Information and Materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by Logica, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. This Information and Materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Logica. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
13. TIMELINESS OF CONTENT. All content and Information and Materials on the Site is presented as of the date published or indicated and may be superseded by subsequent market events or for other reasons. Additionally, you are responsible for setting the cache settings on your browser to ensure that you are receiving the most recent data. We undertake no responsibility to notify you of changes to the Site or its content and expressly reserve the right to change such information, including any opinions or forecasts, at any time without notice.
14. USE OF LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES. The Site may contain links to third-party websites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and does not imply an affiliation, sponsorship, endorsement, approval, investigation, verification, or monitoring by Logica of the contents on such third-party websites. Logica is in no event responsible for the content available through framed areas or hyperlinks to third-party websites, whether the hyperlink is provided by Logica or a third party. Logica does not prepare or maintain, will not review or update, and does not guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, suitability, reliability, or usefulness of any information contained on third-party websites. If you decide to access linked third-party websites, you do so at your own risk.
17. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. All contents, products, and services on the Site are provided on an “AS IS,” “WHERE IS,” “AS AVAILABLE,” and “WHERE AVAILABLE” basis, and Logica, to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaims all express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, the warranty of merchantability, non-infringement, and fitness for a particular purpose. Logica does not warrant that the Site will meet your needs, be error-free, continuous, uninterrupted, or secure, or contain no computer viruses, Trojan horses or other harmful content, and Logica makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of any material, services, software, texts, graphics, photographs, or links contained on the Site or any results that may be obtained from using the Site. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT. YOUR USE OF THE SITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER LOGICA NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH LOGICA MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER LOGICA NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH LOGICA REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE SITE, ITS CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE SITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, LOGICA HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
18. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. The Site may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors, for which Logica disclaims any liability. Any information on this site, including any opinions expressed herein, may be changed at any time without notice. Use of the Site or the Material is at your own risk. Logica, its affiliates, directors, officers, or employees, and any third parties mentioned on the Site are not liable, in contract, tort, strict liability, or otherwise, for any direct, special, punitive, consequential, incidental, or indirect damages (including, but not limited to, lost profits, cost of procuring substitute service, or lost opportunity) in connection with the use of the Site or for any delay or inability to access or use the Site, even if such damages are reasonably foreseeable or Logica has been advised of the possibility of such damages or losses. This limitation on liability includes, but is not limited to, the transmission of any computer viruses, failure of mechanical or electronic equipment or communication lines (including telephone, cable, and internet), unauthorized access, theft, operator errors, business interruption, severe or extraordinary weather, flood, fire, earthquake, war, insurrection, terrorist act, riots, strikes or other labor dispute, accident, emergency, or action of government. If you live in a state that does not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or warranties, the above limitations and exclusions may not fully apply to you. If the above is deemed unenforceable, in no event shall Logica’s total liability to you for damages, losses, and any and all potential causes of action, whether in contract, tort, or otherwise, exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing the Site. Your use of the Site constitutes your express agreement to this Section 18. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL LOGICA, ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE, ANY SITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE OR SUCH OTHER SITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS COMPREHENSIVE. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
20. NO GUARANTEE OF EMPLOYMENT. This Site may, from time to time, contain information regarding employment opportunities. Nothing on this Site constitutes an offer of employment or promise thereof. Logica does not guarantee that documents submitted by users in connection with employment opportunities will result in candidates being hired or positions being filled.
24. NO RELIANCE. While Logica uses reasonable efforts to update the Information and Materials contained on this Site, Logica makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, reliability or completeness of any Information and Materials. Any content of this Site is subject to change without notice.
25. PAST PERFORMANCE AND RISK OF LOSS. Past performance is not indicative of future results. There can be no assurance that the strategies or investment funds described herein will make any profits at all or will be able to avoid incurring substantial losses. Neither Logica, nor the partners, officers, directors, employees, members, managers of employees of Logica guarantee the performance of any investment or any particular rate of return. Investment returns are not guaranteed.
26. LOGICA’S SEC FORM ADV. Prospective Investors should carefully review Logica’s Form ADV as filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission available at www.adviserinfo.sec.gov.
27. SUBMISSIONS. Logica does not wish to receive any confidential or proprietary ideas, suggestions, or information through this Site. You agree that all unsolicited comments, feedback, ideas, suggestions and other subject matter disclosed or submitted to Logica through this Site shall become and remain the exclusive property of Logica.
29. YOUR COMMENTS AND CONCERNS. This website is operated by Logica Capital Advisers, LLC, 11726 San Vicente Blvd., Suite 260, Los Angeles, California 90049. All feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to this Site should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
BY ACCESSING THIS SITE, YOU AGREE AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU EXPRESSLY CONSENT TO RECEIVING THE INFORMATION AND MATERIALS FROM LOGICA.
Last updated January 10, 2022